Stadium Location: Paul Brown Tiger Stadium is located at 1 Paul Brown Drive SE, Massillon, OH 44646.
Fan Seating: Seating capacity: 16,884. West stands for Massillon season ticket holders, Massillon reserved seating and Massillon students. East stands for Massillon season ticket holders and visitor reserved seating. Visitor students should sit in the east stands toward the north, near the band. General admission in the north and south end zone stands.
- Massillon band in the north end zone stands toward the west. Visitor band in the north end zone stands toward the east or east stands toward the north.
- Scoreboard operators in the West Press Box toward the south.
- Media in the West Press Box toward the north. Videographers on the west side in the camera booths at either end of the stands and on the roof (accessed through the West Press Box). The entrance to the Press Box is located at the top of the stairway on the 50 yard line. Note: Media credentials and field passes are available through the ticket office. Note: Wireless internet is available.
- Coaching spotters in the rooms adjacent to and on either side of the West Press Box (Massillon on the north end and visitors on the south end). It is recommended that scouts from future opponents sit in the east stands.
- Loge seating in the East Press Box, 3rd floor. Meeting room in the East Press Box, 2nd floor.
Pressbox Services: Official game statistics are available to the media at halftime and following the game.
Parking: The lot just west of the stadium and the lot adjacent (north) to the high school are for reserved parking only (accessed from Hess Blvd. SE / 16th St. SE). General parking in available on the east side of the stadium (accessed from 20th St. SE). Handicap parking is located near both the east and west gates. Visitor team and band buses should enter from Hess Blvd. SE (16th St. SE) and park next to the Training Center adjacent to the high school.
Note: For the 2023 and 2024 football seasons parking east of the stadium will be eliminated to accommodate construction of the new elementary school. In addition, all parking on the west side of the stadium requires a parking pass. All non-pass patrons and visitors are requested to park in one of the following two lots and take the shuttle bus, which will unload at the Stadium West Gate.
- Target: 1980 Lincoln Way E
- Massillon Rec Center: 505 Erie St. N
Stadium Entrance: West gate for home fans. East gate for visitor fans. Tickets can be purchased at either gate. Southwest gate for staff and visiting team. Northwest gate for home team.
Rest Rooms: Located beneath both the east and west stands.
Concessions: Located beneath both the east and west stands.
Game Start Time: All home games kick off at 7:00 pm, except for the game against Canton McKinley, which begins at 2:00 pm.