Fan Code of Conduct
The following behavior is prohibited in the stadium and in the following parking lots: west, upper west, east and north:
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field area)
- Intoxication / sign of impairment related to alcohol consumption that results in rude or irresponsible behavior
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Foul or abusive language or gestures
- Sitting in a location other than the Guest’s ticketed seat
- Standing, sitting or loitering in the aisles
- Standing on seats or chairs
- Smoking in any area of Paul Brown Tiger Stadium
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Public indecency
- Possession and/or use of illegal drugs or firearms
- Obscene, indecent or offensive clothing
- Failing to comply with the instructions from ushers, parking attendants, secure or law enforcement
- Interfering with other fans’ ability to enjoy the game
All Season Ticket Holders and Parking Pass Holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests as well as those using their tickets or parking passes. Violations, by either the Season Ticket Holder or anyone using their privileges and Ownership, are subject to revocation without refund.
Paul Brown Tiger Stadium is a smoke-free facility. As a result of recent legislation, smoking is no longer permitted in any public place, including all areas of Paul Brown Tiger Stadium. Your cooperation in following this policy is appreciated. Guests who fail to comply with the policy after appropriate warnings may be subject to removal from Paul Brown Tiger Stadium.
All Paul Brown Tiger Stadium gates will open (90) minutes prior to kickoff. Children under the age of two will not be required to have a ticket to gain admission.
- Bottles, thermos bottles
- Segways, skateboards , other motorized scooters
- Flags, clubs, bats, poles, sticks
- Tripods, video / movie cameras, audio equipment
- Animals (unless assisting special needs person)
- Guns, knives, mace, handcuffs, nightsticks, caps
- Ice chests / coolers
- Laser pointers
- Balls (of any type), Frisbees
- Noise makers, bells, horns
- Alcohol / illegal substances
- Fireworks / missile-like objects
- Book bags
Prohibited Items that are discovered during security inspection must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. No item may be left at the gate. All other items that enter the stadium are subject to a visual search.
To be considerate of all guests, please try to keep all aisles clear.
No alcohol is permitted. Alcohol-impaired individuals may be asked to leave.
For any medical emergency while inside Paul Brown Tiger Stadium, notify any Paul Brown Tiger Stadium Team Member, who will contact medical assistance.
- Northeast corner (Stark Ambulance)
- Southwest corner (Stark Ambulance)
- Ticket Office Westside of the stadium
- AED machines on the field, East press box, West press box
Bags / Security Checks
All guests entering the stadium will be subject to a visual search by stadium security personnel or police officers prior to entering the gates. In addition, fans that wear or bring heavy clothing, jackets or blankets will be asked to open up such items for an inspection and pat down of the item. All guests are encouraged to come early so that they may enter the stadium in a timely manner. Guests may only bring bags into the stadium that are smaller than 16” x 16” x 8”. By tendering a ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the Massillon City School District, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium.
To help assure an enjoyable football viewing experience for all fans attending games at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium, guests must observe the following policy:
- Banners must not contain profane or obscene material
- Banners must not be hung, held or carried in a manner that interferes with the view of other guests
- Banners must not be affixed to poles or sticks
- Banners may not be hung over field graphics
Banners may be hung from the stadium façade provided they otherwise meet these requirements. Stadium management reserves the right to prohibit banners due to space availability and message content.
Small cameras are permitted in Paul Brown Tiger Stadium. However, please refrain from the use of flash photography. Video cameras will not be permitted in Paul Brown Tiger Stadium.
Children and students must stay in the student sections or their seats. Children or teenagers will not be permitted to run the stadium.
- Gate 1 is located on the Northwest corner of the stadium by the home team locker room
- Gate 2 is located on the West side of the stadium under the Massillon schedule
- Gate 3 is located on the West side of the stadium under the Massillon schedule (Media Gate)
- Gate 4 is located on the Southwest corner of the stadium in front of the training facility (Pass Gate)
- Gate 5 is located on the South end of the stadium (just east of Gate 4)
- Gate 6 is located on the Southeast corner of the stadium
- Gate 7 is located on the East side of the stadium just south of the East Press Box
- Gate 8 is located on the East side of the stadium underneath the East Press Box
- Gate 9 is located on the East side of the stadium just north of the East Press Box
Concessions and Souvenirs
A wide variety of food, drinks and merchandise is located on the east and west sides of the stadium
Handicapped Seating / Parking
Paul Brown Tiger Stadium has handicapped seating areas available. If you have a special seating need, please contact the Massillon Ticket Office at (330) 830-3901, ext. 51116. Handicapped seating is located in the South End Zone. The Massillon Ticket Office is open Tuesday – Friday 7:30 am to 1:30 pm. On game day, special handicapped needs can be arranged by visiting the West Ticket Office (located at Gate 3). Handicapped parking spots are located in the first row of the East Parking Lot and on the West side directly in front of the stadium.
The Massillon Tigers will make every effort to facilitate the availability of season parking passes in lots near Paul Brown Tiger Stadium. The lots in close proximity to Paul Brown Tiger Stadium referred to as the Upper West Lot are sold on a season basis. Individual game parking is available in the lots north of the stadium, west of the stadium in front of the high school and east of the stadium. For information, please contact the Ticket Office at (330) 830-3901, ext. 51116.
Lost and Found
Any items found should be turned in immediately to the West Ticket Office or the West lower press box. To inquire about lost items, please contact Paul Brown Tiger Stadium at (330) 833-2474 or the ticket office at (330) 830-3901, ext. 51116. All items must be picked up within 30 days.
Patrons may not enter the playing field at any time. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED.
Only accredited members of the media, authorized staff and visiting team staffs are permitted access to the Press Box.
Radios and Televisions
Hand-held radios and televisions are permitted if used with an earpiece or headphone. Please be considerate of neighboring fans when using radios or televisions.
Scoreboard Messaging and Public Announcements
Special announcements on the public address must be limited to medical and police emergencies. Paul Brown Tiger Stadium does not display birthdays, anniversaries or other personal messages on the scoreboard.